Saturday, April 16, 2016

HATE GROUPS

Every time I read or hear something about these ultra right wing hate groups, I say, "who the f..k are these people?" Well, they are ignorant, uneducated, and voting as Trump Republicans. "Time Mag" had an article on some ignoramus group called NPI (National Policy Institute) dedicated to the advancement of people of European Descent. They don't even try to mask it. And, now they have embraced Trump. I guess social media is a culprit of giving them a forum. A Vietnam buddy of mine recently sent me a piece which was so way out there, I texted him with, "what in the f..k is wrong with you." My suspicion is that he was in the sauce or else  he wouldn't have sent such idiocy comments. If not, I am going to kick his ass. I am ashamed of these people and don't have it in me to call these bigots, "fellow American." 

No comments: