Sunday, November 30, 2014

WAR INK

http://www.warink.org/#Chapter1 

Col,
     An interesting local story, with connections to UC San Francisco neuroscience Dept.  Perhaps Vietnam Vets just didn't have time or desire to plaster tatts all over their bodies.
capt.

I actually saw this. My first thought was, "you have got to be kidding me." I will have to admit though that I came close. Right outside the Headquarters of the 101st Airborne at Camp Eagle, was this tattoo artist. He only did one tattoo, the Eagle of the 101st and then the word God, Mother, Airborne. Some of the guys who did it told me, "watch him." He sometimes spelled God, "Got," another one he spelled "amborn" or something like that. They wanted to kill him. It was not like they could erase it and start over. 
Then a couple of guys got blood poison so I gave up on the tattoo idea. 

No comments: