Saturday, November 01, 2014

MOST PEOPLE ARE SELFISH

I use to have a blog, "Most Americans are stupid." Pretty arrogant, right?  I didn't mean dumb. Most "Mericans (using NASCAR pronunciation) are pretty smart but let's face it, those "Mericans" who care and many don't, are pretty selfish. They operate on this basis, "Of my father's children, I love myself the best. If The Lord provides for me, the devil rake the rest." 

I don't know how the president stands upright, really. As President, he has done more than a credible job--inherited two ill conceived wars, the worst economy since The Great Depression and has essentially brought us back; yet, according to the pollsters, he goes down down. What the hell, throw in a little or lot racism and selfish attitude and what other explanation is there?  

No comments: