Monday, August 12, 2013

LARRY SUMMERS

Have you ever known someone you don't even know but you don't like? Larry Summers is one and I am sure he will me staying up nights worrying about how some "midget" in the scheme of things doesn't care for him.  (In my defense, I have read lots over the last several years about him. But, based on my track record of late with the president's decisions, he will probably nominate him to be Fed Chairman). What amazes me about guys like Summers is that they have modest incomes/wealth at a certain point. They go to work for the government and immediately the f..kers are wealthy. Summers is a good example. He is worth about $400,000, goes to work for Obama and now conservatively $7-31 mil. You have got to be kidding me! What the f..k. Do we think that all these people who are paying him these big bucks or involving him in businesses or stocks or start-ups are doing it for his good looks or because he is a good guy 

He gets 6 figures for speeches. Who in the hell is worth that? These outfits who pay them that much money must be dumber than a "box of rocks." Maybe, dumb like foxes. I am absolutely flummoxed. 

My info comes from the "NY Times" story about Summers. Most of those interviewed fall over backwards touting positive things about the him. What do we expec them to say? They surely expect to gain, at least in influence. He'll take their call. 




No comments: