Wednesday, August 07, 2013

ACTING LIKE A LITTLE KID

I am not bound to win but I am bound to be true. I am not bound to succeed but I am bound to live up to what light I have. I must stand with any man when he is right. Stand with him while he is right and depart from him when he goes wrong. Abraham Lincoln

I have been a big time supporter of the Prez. Financially contributed, campaigned and defended even when I didn't agree: drones, GITMO, etc. But, it seems of late his good sense has gone South. His advisors maybe--I don't know where he gets these f..kers like Jay Carney. Milk toast personified, wakes up every morning as Alice in Wonderland in a new worldHere's an example of poor thinking in my view. backing out of a one on one with Putin, the President comes off like a spoiled brat. We don't get our way and we pick up our marbles and go home. What the f..k.


No comments: