Thursday, March 14, 2013

Catholics Have It Wrong

I am about getting tired of all this Catholic BS. I have been accused even when I was in the military of being anti-Catholics. It was not true but I objected to their sense of exclusivity.

And, if you ever had a hardcore Catholic commander, it could be tough. When I was in the 82d last, I would go into the commander and when I tried to tell him something, it would be, "I've already talked to Father about that:" CG, Chief of Staff went to Mass every day. All the above is mostly just a gripe but listening to how the media is approaching all of this, is very irritating to me. And, people say, Church" like they are speaking for us." I have always viewed Catholics as Christians. I now see them as simply another religion, i. e., Buddhism, Islam, Hindu, etc.; their whole system is outside the Bible. Consequently, why do we call them Christians. The Pope as Jesus on earth, Priest forgiving sins, on and on. Let's have some thinking here.

No comments: