Thursday, January 05, 2012

The Only One On This Crowd With Any Real Moxie Is Ron Paul

I am so over Iowa. What amazes me is pollsters are usually right. All this bullshit about American voter getting it right. Give me a break! Romney is a Mormon, has nothing to do with religion. It is a mentality. The f..ker will tell anybody anything to get a vote. Some "right winger" wants to do away with public TV, Romney got it. Santorum is a bigoted Catholic, wants women back in the kitchen, barefoot and pregnant. And, of course, Ron Paul. I admit that I like his ideas on foreign policy. Time to reassess. These two wars probably haven't taught us s..t like Vietnam didn't. And, time to say again: I don't think it makes much difference who is president other than one thing. He can send you to war. And, I think that to have someone like George W. who let the f..king neocons like Rumsfeld and especially Cheney goad him into sending us to war is real with the Republicans. Go figure. All we have gotten out of either war is dead young Americans and costs us money that we don't have. So, Ron is right but he can't win but I hope he stays in to remind us what a foreign policy could be. So Iowa, God bless you and go away.

No comments: