Monday, March 21, 2016

WHO VOTES FOR TRUMP

Recently I went to a program of 5th graders. It was so cute, a combination Caberet and Talent Show. The last act had these kids impersonating the Republican debates. They were a hell of a lot more entertaining than the actual Republicans. 

With that lead-in, every rational thinking person I know keeps trying to figure out who voted for Trump--The disenchanted, the dumb, people who actually believe he could do something or who will believe anything. They blame their lives on not getting opportunities and the sorts of things they don't know shit about. Here's something I think. Not sure whether I thought it up or not. In the general election, I doubt if these Trump voters will be back. What Trump's got now is what he's going to get. I hope it isn't wishful thinking. Maybe I don't want to believe my fellow "Mericans" (NASCAR pronunciation and probably Trump supporters) are that stupid. Would they, in the final analysis, vote for someone who lies, brings out the worst in us, insults most everybody with impunity. No use to go on. It is endless. 

I AM SLAPPING MYSELF. I promised myself early on that I was not going to waste my time talking about Trump and his hair. As we say in NC (they even went for Trump. I am ashamed). "Bless his heart." Once we say this, we are authorized to say anything about Trump. He is a sorry A..H... HaHa!!!!

No comments: