Thursday, March 11, 2010

POST TRAUMATIC STRESS DISORDER

I get my health care at the VA and often question my decision because it is a choice. I do like to "smell soldiers" is my figurative line. The vet population is quite interesting to say the least. First of all, many of them are simply screwed up--various reasons. For instance, I think combat solders all suffer some degree of PTSD (post traumatic stress disorder). In fact, everything I hear and read about the present crop of soldiers in Iraq and Afghanistan is that they will be the worst ever for PTSD. Not that they literally have experienced more combat but they are more aware; with constant media, an assess to all sorts of information, it is a kind of fulfilling prophecy: you are going to have problems and so consequently you have problems.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good evening everyone. I'm actually into shoes and I had been digging as far as something that singular make. The prices seeking the shoes are around 330 bucks on every site. But finally I bring about this locate selling them for half price. I absolutely love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably purchase those. what do you think?

Anonymous said...

hi people. I'm actually into shoes and I had been searching as far as something that meticulous model. The prices seeking the shoes are about 190 pounds on every site. But definitively I bring about this area selling them someone is concerned half price. I absolutely like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely purchase them. what can you say about it?