Saturday, March 27, 2010

BRAIN WASHING OUR TROOPS



Just can't seem to overcome this feeling of dread I have. I mean it's not ruining my life of anything but I just can't escape the feeling that things are not well here in the US of A. People are too polarized and some people have way too violent tendencies and some of them are totally wacko to boot. And then you got Palin stirring the pot and Limbaugh and the other guy on Fox whipping the throngs to a frenzy. Those guys make me so mad. They have nothing invested, no responsibility, no requirement to get anything done for the good of the country and yet people, many of them apparently, think the sun shines out of their butts. Did I mention that Limbaugh is a druggie (I'm sure he still is) and Palin is a quitter? Why anyone would take any of these people seriously is beyond me.


You don't spend any time around military facilities but I do. Disturbing. You can't go to any public place that has a TV set on Fort Rich or Elmendorf without seeing Fox News. It's everywhere - BX, commissary, medical clinic, hospital, gas station, food court etc. Our military members are getting brain washed. I need to figure out a way to do something about it. The other day I was stuck in a clinic for some reason and the guy from Fox News was on (I hope you know who I mean; just can't think of his name right now). He's nuts; stark raving mad foaming at the mouth nuts.
wr, Col, Ret.

No comments: