Friday, December 04, 2015

AN AVERAGE AMERICAN's VIEW OF LATEST MASS SHOOTING

I got all caught up on the latest regarding the San Bernadino attack. I did not know the couple had a child. And I discovered a few more details. Such as what was going on at the facility prior to the attack. 

Regardless, no matter the details, what an awful, senseless, stupid, needless, selfish, crazy act. I just don't know what else to say Brother. 
I still don't know if it's a terrorist act or not but it's looking more and more like it is. If the FBI says it is I'll believe it is. 
Of course, there is no good time for an event like this to happen. But from a political standpoint it could not have happened at a worse time.  Think any Syrian refugees will have a snowballs chance in hell of getting into this  country now?  

And then there's Trump. He's riding this for all it's worth and no one will call him out on it. He lies, he makes inflammatory statements, he's downright mean-spirited and yet people just let him bluster on. No one takes him on; everyone seems afraid of him. 
God help us Brother. 

No comments: