Tuesday, December 16, 2014

REMEMBERING


Yesterday Terry Gross, the best interviewer on TV I think, Interviewed Timothy  Spall. I had never heard of him. Most will because of his Harry Potter association. Toward the end of the show, Spall mentioned a good friend who just died. Instead of passing over it, Terry jumped in and asked him about his relationship to his friend. He told about it and then he said, "I want to dedicate this interview to him." It was so sweet and moving. I am going to pick up this practice. Thank you. 

I dedicate my comments here to all those vets I saw at VA yesterday. Most of them were older, probably Korea/Vietnam. Unfortunately, many are self medicating, overweight and some looking like "a deer caught in the headlights." I dedicate this blog posting to them. Regardless, thank you for your service. 



No comments: