Thursday, December 04, 2014

COMMO AMONG BUDDIES

Right, but few things are more important than talking to you Brother. Besides, there are a couple of topics I'd really like to get your opinion on. wr

S
ame here, brother. Let's make appointment. I'll call you about 1300 Monday, my time. Just a few of our potential topics. (1) Ferguson, (2) guy in NY who was chocked. (3) Over a million drug addicts in Afghanistan, (4) on almost on all aspects, worst war in Syria in the last 100 years. Dozens of groups fighting. (5) Refugees most potential starving. (6) Turkey refusing to get overly involved. Already spend millions. (6) Africa constantly killing and kidnapping. Mugabe in Zimbabwe, 91, will never die, pushing his young wife to be his successor. (7) Government shutdown. (8) Immigration. No deporting. All of us are immigrants. (9) Sexual Assaults-- Should I go on. The best thing and only thing I can do is cuss, F..K. 

No comments: