Friday, September 13, 2013

SYRIA

SYRIA IS NO WIN. I have personally been disappointed in the president with the idea that somehow we can punish the Syrian tyrants simply because we can. Who knows what the Russian motive is here but they have the "better hand," I believe. It really appears that we are trying to sabotage a compromise. Two things are very baffling to me. Why don't the President and Sec of State and all the others directly involved, "Shut the f..k up!" Nobody wants transparency more than me but this incessant insisting that we must have all these guarantees about chemical weapons or we are going to kick ass, is not moving us toward anything positive and talking about it to any microphone that happens by is bullshit. Come on!!! It is not helpful, this running off at the mouth. 

My good friend said it this way, "I think Putin makes the president look inept. 
Putin is a thug. It is a shame that he will be considered the peacemaker in this  situation."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is about the best comment I' v read. Let's run this guy for president.