Friday, September 20, 2013

Mexican Stand-Off

I have heard this term. Not sure what it means and I mean no disrespect to our Hispanic brethren. But, this is what I envision it to be: a standoff between "right wing fundamentalist" (don't confuse me facts, I have my mind made up) on one side and the President on the other. Now that I am thinking about it: zealots is a better concept. The Republicans are a bunch of zealots/bigots--right wing zealots, the worst kind. Add in heartless and selfish who don't "f..kin" care about the country, only their ideology. 

I cannot believe that "Americans who care" (And, I say again, not all Americans do) elect these sorry ass reps. Denying the poor a safety net like food stamps is downright heartless. For once, I would think that there might be one Republican to say something--just ONE, who would say, "I am always going to do what is right. If the voters back home don't want me, so be it but I'll never be a party to something that I believe to be fundamentally wrong." NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN 

Listening to some of these heartless assholes on TV is embarrassing, statements like, "all these people need to do is get a job." The imbecile, most, in fact the vast majority who get food stamps, are the working poor. 

Am I biased? Absolutely, In this instance, I come down on what I believe to be the American Way. Will anybody be influenced by me: f..k NO. At best, I am preaching to the choir. God bless us. 

No comments: