Saturday, January 19, 2013

CONFESSION

The great mystery of many a day to me is Lance Armstrong's confession to Oprah Winfrey. Not that I am losing sleep over it. (I have never even listened to Oprah Winfrey). Why he confessed and to Winfrey, damn weird. Does he think for a moment that by confessing, people are going to forgive? What is he smoking? (Hold it there, maybe he is smoking something). I can tell you that confession won't hack it--Is he that stupid, an ego maniac, what the hell! Personally, I don't give a f..k one way or another. I have thought all along that he had probably doped but no telling how many more.

The confession has made me think. What about Barry Bonds or say, Roger Clemens. We think of course they doped and were looking for an edge. So what! But, they didn't confess. The only one Armstrong's confession is probably going to help is Oprah. She is lucky. Damn. Amazing.

No comments: