Sunday, October 23, 2011

NO GREATER CALLING

The very idea that I would read something by the inner circle of George W is far out. But, a memoir by Condi Rice (that I liked) maybe? I have always been stupefied why chose to  hang out with lowlifes,  i. e., Rumsfelt and Chaney.  She has written a book, hasn't everbody associated with Bush, "No Higher Honor." Sounds different. She talks about confrontations with Chaney and Rumsfeld. Chaney, in particular, comes across simply as a mean spirited asshole which I've said often. My bitch is that he has never been in the military but had no trouble sending other people's kids to die. He could have gone to Vietnam but in his words, "had other priorities." Sorry MFer. You would think that somebody whose heart was giving out would have some heart but not so. In his book and in my opinion, he logged in most of the pages justifying his erroneous beliefs. In terms of self disclosure, I didn't read either book but read lots of reviews and excerpts from each. Condi's appears to be more honest. I'm thinking that her survival skills among f..king neanderthals must be fabulous. What she has tried to do according to the prepublicity is explain the chaotic atmosphere surrounding 9-11. I have always said about George W.--no president has had to operate in a charged environment like 9-11. It was all "seat of the pants." George W mostly f..ked it up but still, it was something no president had been through before. I'll be back with a review or comments on "No Greater Calling."

No comments: