Friday, January 04, 2008

IOWA WHO

I like Barach and could vote for him. However, I am amazed at the attitude toward Hillary. All politics, as I see it, is somewhat corrupting but I am voting for Hillary simply because she is a woman. All of us who're honest, accept the fact that she is qualified, more than most, to run the country. The fact that many don't like her is beside the point. I've had this debate over and over with my wife. I am simply amazed that Hillary does not get most women's support.

And, Huckabee is simply a right wing zealot where Iowa will be his last blast, I think. He plays the guitar and can laugh and I like that but I wouldn't vote for a Republican if Jesus ran; (in a stretch, maybe Ron Paul, who is probably out of it). Well, noway would Jesus run as a Republican as they are too mean spirited: my opinion.

No comments: