Friday, September 18, 2015

THE GREAT AND SAD MIGRATION

Last night, amidst my TV watching and generally good and comfortable life. (God forgive me),  I reluctantly watched the mass migration in Europe. So sad, just not the people but how cruel the police and others were to them. The little kids  crying was heartbreaking. They could have been my grandchildren. They were just crying their little hearts out. We can't solve the problem but we could do more to make sure they have water and something to eat. Even as we speak, we should have a dozen C130s in the air loaded with bottled water and prepackaged C-Rats or something like that. I guarantee you that somewhere in our great country, we have warehouses full of C-Rats from Vietnam. Or, no telling what other stuff. Let's do what we do best: look after the helpless. Sad!!! God bless them. 

No comments: