Thursday, September 17, 2015

BEING SMART

TEENAGER ARRESTED FOR BRINGING CLOCK TO SCHOOL

Well, not quite as simple as that. The clock, the package looked plenty suspicious to me. I think the teacher and police were being prudent. Let a school be blown up or a "lone wolf" target some innocents. See where we are then. 

The package did not look innocent. The parents should have been on top of it. As Law Enforcement said, we no longer can take a chance. The news media loves bullshit like this. They are never interested, relatively speaking, in the truth, rather they want a story/a headline. A poor little science student and the overeating teacher and police. Give me a break. 

This isn't politics. This is where people live. Islamaphobia. Bullshit. I am a left wing Bernie Sanders type but I'm not stupid. Let's wake up and smell the roses. 

No comments: