Thursday, June 04, 2015

Trannies

What do you think about the "trannies? The Bruce Jenners? Very confusing to me and the way the media plays it up, especially. Here is someone born a female, wants to be a man. Or, the other way around. What the f..K. LOL. I guess my feeling is, "people can be what they want." After all, this is "Merica."

A READER'S RESPONSE

I think more about the people in backwards towns not being given the same support and love. Bruce Jenner has resources and lots of them to make himself/herself the person he so wants to be. I think his courage is in direct alignment with his $$. In other words he /she would not be out in the open with out $$. That to me makes him a coward.Will Caitlyn set up a foundation to help others that don't have the $$$ that are flat broke and have no place to turn?

No comments: