Monday, June 15, 2015

JESUS LOVES THE LITTLE CHILDREN OF THE WORLD.

"Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world. This just showed up in my memory. What the hay!

Personally, I think that Ms. Dolezal (pronounced DOLE-uh-zhal) can be anything she wants. I 
have only slightly followed this. Who the f..k ever knows about issues like race when they get all caught up in the media. It is why we have to remind ourselves with great regularity that the media is interested in a story, not the truth. 

But, an interesting issue conjured up is the so called sense of race. There are so many tentacles to it--racism is rampant in America, let's face it.  I am often amazed at how little things have changed. If Ms Dolezal wants to be black, fine. 

Race happens to be one of those areas that we are generations from where people will look at each other as persons and not black, white, etc. It is an issue that in our lifetime, cannot be solved. My view. I often say if you want to see racism, merely look no further than the President. (I am thinking the Deep South). There are great pockets of Americans that, "hate the Prez." They always come up with some policy issue: Obamacare, global bullshit, pick a subject: typical rhetoric but down deep, the psyche says,  "they don't want a 'N word' in the White House. 

I don't think there is any real identity at being white. I know blacks that the only thing black about them is their skin. Black, if meaning identifying with black poverty, joblessness, etc., forget it. They are professionals, exist in all walks of life. It is economics. F..k. If you are poor, it doesn't matter if you are purple, you are poor. 

I still think that the poor can rise in our country. If you are motivated, have drive, you can do it. If you are poor and homeless and are on the streets of LA, who cares what color you are. Not your fellow homeless. I don't know why Ms. Dolezal feels the need to identify as black. Who gives a flying fig as my dad would say. God bless her. 

No comments: