Sunday, February 12, 2012

Whitney Houston

I am not much of a celebrity worshiper but have always liked Whitney Houston.  What a voice and talent!  From my perspective, with no real facts, just observation, she was doing great and then got involved with a "dope head" and she gets all hooked on whatever dope he's into. She never came back from it although the relationship ended. And, now the irony is that the former "dope head" has pretty much shaped himself up. Here's a big-time subjective view, based on many years of counseling with couples or women. It has been my observation that women will often choose men who are absolute sorry asses by anybody's standard. I have wanted to say over and over, "why did you marry that sorry asshole?" But, I've refrained. Oh, there's the psychobabble of "bad boys" but it is more than that. Women in general seem to go into relationships that have little or no chance to make it. Just an observation and what the f..k do I know!

No comments: