Thursday, August 11, 2011

REPUBLICAN RECALCITRANTS GOT WHAT THEY WANTED

Since the markets have done exactly what Standard and Poor's wanted, I guess the f..king hypocrites are happy. Plus, I think NPR must be in cahoots with them, especially "Talk of the Nation." I have never in my life heard so much negativism and what I would consider pandering to the Republicans. Standard and Poor's hypocrisy started with giving Triple A ratings to crooks who brought about the disastrous economic crisis. But, I must admit, they've got a gigantic "pair" of them as they are probably laying around gloating on how finally they called it. Payback time and the investors bought it.

Who the f..k are these investors is what I want to know? The guest of "Talk" had a big article in the Sunday NY Times, also: What Happened To Obama? What the f..k! I could hardly believe this bigoted asshole got this much ink. I am probably a little too hard on him but when I saw he was from Georgia. Really. He's author of a book called The Political Brain: The role of emotion I'n deciding the fate of a nation. This f..ker is a Rwpublican spokesman if I've ever heard one. In the article in The Times, he actually criticized the president who had actually made speeches already that this guy was saying je should do.

The best thing that I heard today was a caller to "Talk" who defended the President as a possible best president in history who has had to deal with Republicans who have taken a blood oath to bring him down. I agee with one caveat: I also think much of it is racial.


No comments: