Saturday, September 11, 2010

SHOULD I EXPECT A CALL FROM THE WHITE HOUSE

I'm on the Muni and there are three crazies on here. This is true. All three of them are talking in a galaxy that the rest of us don't share. One has a beard down to his waist that he keeps stroking and is whispering to someone that we can't see. I think it could be mohammed (oh no, I've spelled mohammed with a small "c" and they might be angry and it is going to possibly cause rioting and they might come after me) or the Gujew or BuJew.

Then there is a woman screaming obscenities. It could be "tourets", and should I arrange stoning since the person might not be perfect but we can't take any chances, less we offend the radical Muslims. At the very least, we should contact the Secdef, the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs, Centcom Command, and Gen Petreaus as this could hurt the troops. Then, there's a black, sometimes called, African American, staring menacingly at us. Quick, alert the press and the president as I definitely see anti Muslim potential. Our only hope is a crafty "eyetalion

No comments: