Thursday, October 15, 2015

THE ELECTION SEASON.

As my Dad would say, "I am already jaded." The Democrats, not so much a debate as a "group hug." Republicans go at it again tonight. 
 
I've really thought about what it means coming to this election season. I am an Independent/Democrat. I don't trust the Republicans to run the country. They would break down all that we've put in place. Hillary and Bill have had their shot. I think Bernie Sanders might be the guy. Glad Joe didn't run. Joe can now do something useful, Hang out with his grandkids. 

We need term limits. Will never happen as the ones who would put "term limits" in place would have to vote themselves out and we know what chance that would have. Term limits have worked in California. Let's face it, we are basically f..ked. 

No comments: