Wednesday, August 12, 2015

HILLARY and Classified Documents

I am the last one to defend Hillary. However, I think it is disingenuous that she is persecuted by f..king "low lifes" who don't know S..T from Shinola. about how documents are "classiified."

Who classified? More likely than not, it is some government employee who followed some set of rules on what should be classified without any real knowledge of the importance of a document. He/she slapped a secret or above on it, just to move on. When I was in the Army, at one time, I had a security clearance as high as it could be. What they called "black ops" classification. For my three years in that command or on a "need to know" basis, I would always think, what the f..k is this? Here is what it is, mostly BS. 

This is very important to know. The enemy, whoever they might be, already knows anything the vast majority of us might be privy too, anyway. 


No comments: