Tuesday, April 21, 2015

RANDOM THOUGHTS

The world seems to be gone nuts, especially in the Mideast.  That ISIS is something. This is my favorite view and where we are, 120,000 Iraqis facing 400 ISIS fanatics. What is wrong with this picture? Guess what happened? Mostly nothing. 

Millions and millions we poured into Iraq and they can't do s..t. This is fascinating if it wasn't so tragic. My prediction is that ISIS will eventually take Iraq and we will get drawn back into it. The "retired generals and talking heads" will give the rosy reports, etc.  

It is already happening. I love listening to the BBC. They are "hard up" for so called, experts--they will have anybody to talk too. 
 
I have, as usual, written a book. Speaking of books, I am about a fourth into Hirshi Ally's book, called "Heretic." I think she is going to be my latest hero into the mess. Her basic theme seems to be, "forget this idea that many Americans have: "we merely need to be tolerant of Mislims. "Bullshit. Muslims believe in violence, based on the "Quran." It needs to be reformed but no Muslim is going to do it. I am not into it enough to be sure I am accurate. She is a credible person to me, however. More later. 


No comments: