Wednesday, October 22, 2014

MYERS BRIGGS TYPE INDICATOR

I really am jaded at defending the president. In practical terms, it is a waste of time. I admire the guy just because he can stand upright. I can't feel too sorry for him because this is his choice. But. I get charged when I hear these f..king "know nothings" talk about his being indicisive, etc. it is politics and it is racism. I am a white boy from the South and I can recognize it when I see it. That is another topic. 

The President is an ENTJ on the Myers Briggs. The MBTI (Myers Briggs Type Indicator) is the most popular personality instrument in the country. Developed by two women who were trying to figure our people. Google it. The president personality is basically who he is, like all of us--how he acts and reacts. He is an E (extrovert) likes people, moves toward them easily. Has a good sense of humor. An N (iNtuitive) Notice the way it is written, capital N. The president is iNtuitive: innovative and creative, gathers facts. He is not indecisive, he merely is looking at his options MFers. The prez is a "T" (Thinking) in his head. Comes across in very ethereal ways. Logical, college professor. And lastly, he is a J (judgement) not judgmental but a term that Katherine Myers and Isabel Briggs came up with, designed to convey a "lifestyle." Judging as opposed to Perceptive which is on occasion flaky whereas "judging" types are organized. The president always looks sharp, crisp. He is a leader. OK, got it: ENTJ. Know why I am pretty sure. My wife has the same personality. She could easily run the world. OK, there you have it. For us Democrats, let's simply say to these party of "NO" types, get real and understand the personality of the president, asshole. 

No comments: