Saturday, February 01, 2014

UNSEEMLY

Unseemly. (Inappropriate) This was a word my dad used all the time if he saw something that he thought was wrong or if questionable. Michelle Obama coming to San Fran for money seems "unseemly." She fired up the women who showed. If you forked over 30 grand you could maybe shake her hand. Hell, I don't know. If you went to the Michelle event and were a lowly "serf", you could see her from a distance for a hundred bucks. 

I am a good Democrat. I guess I am the only person in America who feels this way as I am a white boy from NC and have no credibility. But, Michelle's visit sure as hell would fit in the category of "unseemly," to me.  

As one who thinks that women would do a better job than men in running the world, I am not backing away from the  "unseemly" view, however. I don't care much for politicians anyway. We elect them, their behavior is often "unseemly" and we put them right back in office.  It is our fault. Two examples: Senator Diane Finestein that I basically like--Her husband gaining financially from a competitive contract to sell government properties. It is legal and all appears to be in order but it is "unseemly" to me. My Rep., Pelosi, had an entire law created because she made millions from insider trading which at the time was legal for Congress. "Unseemly." F..K!!!!!

No comments: