Thursday, May 16, 2013

IRS

What do u think of all these Obama scandals? Benghazi, IRS targeting of conservatives, monitoring reporter phone calls. Are u going to write about it? I think my republican house members forming all these committees to investigate, it will just make them look bad... I am sure there is bias targeting in Obama administration. Not saying that the Obama administration should do any thing illegal but republicans need to get over it and deal with this guy for the next 3 years

I have several thoughts. First of all, how can the IRS be this stupid but they are. In the age of Twitter, FB, please!!! I haven't really heard how it came out. The IG for one thing. It is a mess. Somebody along the way f..ked up and it could be a few midgets, meaning "low on the totem pole" types but who had a philosophical view of how f..king disastrous the budget cutting like the Republicans wanted to do. Things like this probably go on much more than we think. Most of the time, it is detectable. And, the thing that is overlooked is that these people were opting for a tax break. It is not like individual income tax returns were targeted. I am not defending the culprits and their stupidity. But, things happen, people are stupid, they even make mistakes. Sometimes they are criminal. And, now, what is worst is that we have to put up with this self righteous bullshit. I have little patience with Congress in general. They are mostly a self serving collection of charlatans. We ought to be investigating them. When they were recently inconvenienced with plane delays, their sorry ass jumped right on it. Why doesn't somebody make a campaign out of their salaries and benefits. 2 quick opinions. Most of this "tea party" types and these other conservative groups are a f..king bunch of zeolots and they are guided by, "don't confuse me with facts, I have my mind made up. (2) The IG has a job to find some problem. Just that simple. That is his job, good or bad, find a problem. Having talked to many IGs (Inspector General) over the years, the IG can be the problem themselves. They are a type of zealot. They often are simply not objective but are shielded as if they were.

I hate bullshit like this because it takes away from tackling the real problems in the country. Am I biased? f..king

No comments: