Monday, April 08, 2013

MOSTLY USELESS REMARKS

RUTGERS. I had originally written these remarks. "What the F..k? I get so tired of issues like the Rutgers incident. I went to college on a football scholarship and it was par for the course for the coach to abuse us or rather to say anything. What the hell, you sorry MFers, you are not worth s..t, anything. You are not worthy to even breathe the same air as a real athlete. All the while, he is pushing, cursing.

I TAKE IT BACK. Watching the video makes me realize I am wrong. This guy at RUTGERS is out of control. He had to go. Goes to show you, get the whole picture before passing judgment.

The President's remarks that California has an "attractive attorney general" is sexist. Come on! Give me a break!

Fat people are mad at Target because TARGET labels a dress, Manatee. The rather large people say manatee is insulting because it means a rather fat animal. Hmmmmmm Then the Samoans are ticked off because their airline wants to charge by the pound. Dang. And, on two different programs: The Jews were saying they were discriminated against: one in college admissions, another in music, heard this program on NPR and then read about a play on Broadway where this is a lot of the theme. We can't minimize this and always have to be aware. I am a "white boy" from NC. In NY where I lived for a time in Brooklyn, the deli folks would laugh at my accent. Then, my daughter and I were skiing in Switzerland once and at night sitting in the hot tub with a bunch of Brits. Afterwards my daughter said, "Dad, these people were making fun of you constantly and you didn't even know it." So, that is it. I never get pinged because I don't "get it." we'll, I have to be more aware. Today is Holocoast Remembrance Day. I am definitely going to REMEMBER!!!!

No comments: