Monday, July 25, 2011

MASS MURDERER

MASS MURDERER
There is no way to explain the mass murder in Norway. It defies any kind of explanation. Right wing Christian fundamentalist. What the f..k is that!!! Crazy is the only idea I know and that doesn’t do it.

How does a rational enlightened society deal with it. Damn if I know. It is this crazy, nuts, sick: it is Timothy McVeigh, the Unabomber. The list is endless: revenge, payback, killing the sorry perpetrators. Bring back public hangings. I don’t know. How does a people deal with the mass murder of their children. It is too horrific to contemplate. For me, it makes me believe in hell. The idea that someone so evil and delusional will at least experience the torment of burning forever. I don’t usually quote the Bible because most who do, do it wrongly and out of context but I found this on an APP and it gave me comfort. (Slightly paraphrased)

“For God would not [even] spare angels that killed innocents, but would cast them into hell, delivering them to be kept there in pits of doom till the judgment.”

I am doing all I can do. Sending good thoughts and prayers. My hope for the loved ones is that their pain can at some time down the road be transformed into lasting and tangible memories of the potential of those lost. God bless all.

No comments: