Thursday, March 31, 2011

THE "NO" REPUBLICANS ARE BACK

NPR (National Public Radio) is under fire again by the "right wing" Republican, non thinking recalcitrant neanderthals. And, I am being kind. I've listen to the debate off and on all week, mainly when I've been in my car and guess what it was on, NPR. I've only come to NPR in the last few years mainly as I had to travel lots and I would find myself listening to the radio. I found the programs on NPR stimulating, a great variety and completely objective. I'n fact, if I had any complaint about NPR, it is that they bend over backwards to present all sides. I hate that: those who stick their fingers In the air to see which way the wind blows. If I wanted that bullshit, I'd listen to Fox News.

I really don't know what the issue is. Maybe it is that government shouldn't be involved iyn something like NPR. My suspicion, however, is that Republican objection is merely something disguised and a chance for the right wing to finally get one of their favorite targets.

And, the CEO of NPR just resigned based on another executive putting the bad mouth on the Teaparty. The NPR f..ker should get a medal. To me, that's pretty funny. I don't know much about the Teaparty but they've come to prominence by electing congress types who are to the right if Ghengis Kong. To me, it is a real mystery who these people are who are after NPR and who seem not to have a brain.

I recently heard on NPR as part of the debate on who listens to them: Upper middle class, college educated, mostly white, have a liberal tint. What the hell is this? Nobody ever surveys me. I hate labels anyway. Liberal, conservative, right wing, left coast, teaparty. What in the hell does all that mean? I am a Democrat but it doesn't mean I park my brain somewhere and don't try ro see what is right or the real truth and have some measure of objectivity.

Maybe NPR needs to get out from under having to deal with this B...S..t I pledge evey year to my local station. I would up my pledge as NPR is a valuable resource to me. And, then they could day to these a..holes, go f..k yourself. The only problem I have with that is giving these sorry ass MFers the satisfaction of think they have won something. Then they would get up and proclaim victory for the American people. If I hear "American people" one more time, I'm going to throw up. Come on! Most of the "American people" don't give s..t.

No comments: