Tuesday, September 13, 2016

EXPLAINING HILLARY

Nobody has appointed me to explain Hillary but am fascinated with the "DEPLORABLES comment.  I get it. By way of example, when I was starting out, I got involved with the "National Speakers Association." I went to classes and listened to hundreds of speeches to hone my skills. The very first thing taught is that when you are speaking, "play to your audience." In her "deplorable" speech, she was doing just that. It is what she thinks but would have been better to use another word. What she did not want to do is give Trump anything which she did. She was, "playing to her audience" and got blinded by the applause. Her audience was warm and accepting. A gay and lesbian crowd--she was playing to them. 

It would have been better to have merely used simple words, i.e., some of Trump's supporters are toxic, David Duke of the Klu Klux Klan, for instance. 

Trump lumps his supporters as the common man. Give me a break! Trump's audience; those who feel victimised, minimum wage jobs, uneducated, no factory path to a better life. These Trump disciples aren't going to admit bad choices. They want to blame their state in life on minority's, women, immigrants,  as these have gone to the head of the line. This is his audience.The difference: he appears to be able to say anything and get away with it. Hillary can't. All of this being said, if it were me, I way say to Trump: F..K YOU VERY MUCH




3 comments:

Unknown said...

VietNam combat vet, 1972.
My Trump won!!!
Live with it.

Purpplebae said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Purpplebae said...

I always knew my husband was up to something but I had no proof of this. He receives strange calls, he protects his phone jealously and would never drop it for any reason. I went online in search of ways I can remotely monitor his conversations. I tried a number of phone monitoring apps but each one of them failed to access his phone. Moreover, I could not physically access his phone which made matters worse. I had already given up and resigned to my fate when I stumbled upon a referral for this Cyber genius (hackingloop6@gmail . c o m). Call or text him on +1 (612) 502-3647,he provided me with a solution that helped me monitor my man's chats, calls, text messages and a host of other features. What I saw confirmed my suspicions, he is seeing someone else.