Saturday, July 16, 2016

DEFENDING THE "F" WORD

As I am sitting around bemoaning who the f..k are these people who support Trump, I think of the F..K word and the fact that my mom would not be happy with me using it. I mostly got in touch with the word in Vietnam. In Nam, if you took out the word F..k or MF (use your imagination), the G.I. vocabulary would be reduced by 75%. 

Why do we love to use f..k so much? It is really used more as a commanding NOUN than a sexual adjective. I don't expect the non thinking Trump crowd to get this. It conveys domething, a word, an emotion, a sense of frustration that no other word can work. Recently I streamed a movie, "Neighbors," It was German with subtitles. Very suspensefu. Apparently, there is no German equivalent of F..K or maybe there is but wasn't used in the movie. Nothing conveyed their sense of frustration like the word, f..k. I love the word and nothing subs for it in the right context. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Guy in military would use the work Mother Funker.