Saturday, June 08, 2013

NSA

If you haven't done anything or have nothing to hide, who gives a f..k about the invasion of privacy with the NSA looking at everything. The flip side of the coin is that I don't like it. The NSA and all these Intell agencies justify their existence constantly and go for the overkill. Consequently, you f..kers tapping into my blog post, kiss my ass. When I was in the Army, the Intell people investigated me for having an out of date, by several years, troop list (where they were). It was my job to keep up with them. What a waste of time. Then when I was in Korea, the Intell types got all excited when I mentioned this spy plane flying over us. Everybody knew it and yet I had the audacity to mention it. And, the Intell types dilute their effectiveness by classifying things that don't need to be classified. We need a real look at all this Intell bullshit. Let's get real here.



No comments: