Sunday, April 04, 2010

WINGNUTS


The latest bunch of "Wingnuts" are some group of idiots demonstrating at fallen service members funerals. They are upset that gays are not universally condemned. What insensitive MFers. Their asses should be kicked till their noses bleed. Now a group of motorcycle types want to show up at the funerals and do just that: "kick some insensitive butt." Have at it is my view. Then apparently some judge in a free speech sense, said the father of the slain Marine who sued and lost had to pay legal feels of 19 thou. to the idiot group interrupting his son's funeral. Bill O'Reilly is paying. I've never liked O'Reilly mainly because he invites people on his show and then insults them, I thought. However, with me, he's now won bigtime points. I'm taking him off the "Wingnut" watch lists.

No comments: